The Player Development Committee is now accepting applications for coaches for the 2018-2019 hockey season.
Bantam Head Coach - applications for Bantam Head Coach are due Wednesday, September 12th. This is a non-parent coaching position and as such, receives a stipend.
All other levels - applications for all other levels are also due on Wednesday, September 12th.
Registration for Coaching Clinics through USA Hockey opened on August 1st. It is important that you register early as the clinics that require the least amount of travel fill up quickly.
Attached is the coaching application form that can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Bill Swan at email@example.com.
1. You will want to register with USA hockey as a coach. This does cost $50.00 http://www.usahockey.com/membership
2. Next is background check with MN Hockey. http://www.minnesotahockey.org/page/show/96281-screening
3. You can sign up for a level 1, 2, or 3 class at http://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
4. Age specific module will need to be completed. This is at http://www.usahockey.com/page/show/892966-age-specific-modules
5. Safesport training will need to be completed. This is at http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
6. New this year is a concussion training. The training is not posted yet.
Coaches are only required to attend one of the Mandatory Coaches Meetings that are scheduled
October 15th @ Fogerty Arena 6-7pm & 7-8pm
October 20th @ Isanti Arena 11am-12pm & 12-1pm
October 22nd @ Coon Rapids Ice Center 6-7pm & 7-8pm
October 27th @ Princeton Ice Center 1 -2 pm
October 29th @ Rogers Ice Center 6pm -7pm and 7pm– 8pm