Assistant Charitable Gambling Manager
Non-Exempt, Very Part Time
Reports to: MAYRA Gambling Manager and MAYRA Board of Directors.
The Assistant Charitable Gambling Manager assists the Gambling Manager with the day-to-day activities of Mora Area Youth Recreations gambling operation under the direction of the Gambling Manager.
- In coordination with Charitable Gambling Manager, the assistant gambling manager will help with the following:
- Relationship building with current establishments.
- Identify and solicit new establishments.
- Keep Perpetual Logs up to date for each gambling site.
- Sort and organize end of the month end reports and paperwork.
- Review and monitor the conduct of games at establishments.
- Assist Gambling Manager with month end inventory as needed.
- Assist Gambling Manager with pull tab counting as needed.
- Pick up closed games from sites as needed.
- Attend and help with Purse/Prize Bingos at Gambling sites throughout the year.
- Assist in keeping the storage site up to date.
- Ensure all receipts and disbursements have been properly accounted for in compliance with statute and rule requirements.
- Assure that illegal gambling is not conducted at permitted premises.
- Complete the license and permit application requirements.
- Preferred qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of charitable gambling operations
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Great Customer Service
- Maintain Confidentiality.
Posted: October 19, 2023. Open until filled.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email or mail cover letter and resume to:
OR by mail:
c/o Mora Civic Center
701 South Union Street
Mora, MN 55051